Injection Molding Electric Spring Coiled Heater
|FOB Unit Price:||US $25 US $20|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Electric Spring Coiled Heater
- Thermocouple Type: K J
- Sheath Material: Cr Ni-Steel
- Resistance Wire: Ni Cr 80-20
- Voltage: 800V A/C
- Unheated Length: 35mm (Standard)
- Structure Material: Metal Material
- Principle: Heating Resistance Wire Inside Heating
- Specification: 220V 350W
- HS Code: 85168000
- Cross Section: 3*3mm, 2.2*4.2mm, 3.5*3.5mm
- MOQ: 3
- Insulation Material: MGO
- Maximum Sheath Temperature: 700°c
- Power: > 5 M W
- Application: Heater
- Heat Transfer Surface: Tubular Heat Exchanger
- Trademark: Hongtai Electric Spring Coiled Heater
- Origin: China
Injection Molding Electric Spring Coiled Heaters are made of nickel chrome resistance wire placed inside chrome nickel steel tube filled with MgO powder and compacted for faster and efficient heat transfer. The heaters are annealed to acquire malleability for bending into any shape. Hot runner heaters with built in thermocouple are also available. Hot runner bushes are produced with hot runner heaters of different cross section with inner brass and outer stainless steel cover.
AVAILABLE IN FOLLOWING CROSS SECTION
3.0 x 3.0, 3.30 x 3.30, 3.5 x 3.5, 4 x 4 etc.
4.20 x 2.20, 4.20 x 2.50
Any other cross sections can be manufactures and supplied on request.
1. Standard sizes available with various cross section
2. Various Watt Density options available.
3. Robust Design with Choice of Terminal Exits
4. Available with built in Thermocouple
5. Designed for even heat profile.
6. Precision fit on Hot Runner Nozzles & Manifolds.
7. Highly Non-corrosive.
8. Maximum heat transfer due to more contact area.
9. Advanced Thermal Engineering.
Applications for hot runner coil heaters
2. Hot runner nozzles and spruce bushes
3. Packaging machinery
4. Injection molding machine nozzle
|Sheath Material||Cr Ni-Steel|
|Resistance Wire||Ni Cr 80-20|
|Maximum Sheath Temperature||700°C|
|power||> 5 M W|
|Thermocouple||J type (Standard) or K type|
|Length Tolerance (Straight)||5%|
|Wattage Tolerance||+ 10% ( + 5% Available Upon Request)|
|Resistance Tolerance||+ 10% ( + 5% Available Upon Request)|
|Unheated Length||35mm (Standard)|
|Dimensional Tolerance||Coil I.D + 0.1 to 0.2mm|
|Coil Length + 1mm|