245*60mm White Colour Curved Type Ceramic Heater
|5-99 100-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $8 US $6 US $5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Carton Box and Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union, paypal|
- Model NO.: 245*60mm 230V 650w
- Material: Good Resistance Wire and Ceramic
- Volatege: 184.108.40.206.380 and etc.
- Weight: 320 G
- Thermocuple Type: K or J
- out Leading Line: 100mm or 200mm as Required
- Structure Material: Ceramic
- Principle: Far Infrared Heating
- Specification: CE ISO9001
- HS Code: 85168000
- Size: 245*60mm
- Shape: Curved
- Power: 650W
- Assistant for Option: Thermocouple & Reflector
- Wave Range: 2-10 Um
- Application: Heater
- Heat Transfer Surface: Plate Heat Exchanger
- Trademark: HT
- Origin: Yancheng Jiangsu
Ceramic infrared heater
Features and advantages of Ceramic Infrared Heater
1. Unique ceramic heater - selected imported ceramics with high thermal durability, mechanical strength and good electrical insulation. Imported High quality Nichrome wire is used.
2. High emissivity
3. Quick thermal response
4. Easy control to radiate favourable wave lengths for different target materials.
5.1-2 times more speedy than ordinary heaters.
6. Uniform temperature distribution.
7. Electric power may be saved up to 30%, production yield may be raised 30% up.
8. Oven volume reduceable to one half or even less. Maintenance or replacement
Of existing old fashioned heat pipes in ovens is easy.
9. Free from dust contamination. No fire flame appears during heating process.
10. High safety.
|60*60||Curved/flat/Hollow||Available in 125w and 250w|
|122*60/120*60||Curved/flat/Hollow||Available from 125w to 500w|
|122*122/120*120||Curved/flat/Hollow||Available from 150w to 750w|
|245*60||Curved/flat/Hollow||Available from 150W to 1000w|
|245*80||Curved/flat/Hollow||Available from 150w to 1500W|