Industrial Coiled Heater with K Thermocouple
|FOB Price:||US $20 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $20/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000PCS /Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Coil Heater
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS
- Brand: Hongtai
- Sheath Material: Nicr-Steel
- Resistance Wire: Nicr 80/20
- Die Electric Strength: 800V A/C
- Cable Lead Wire: 1.5m
- Application: Heater
- Transport Package: Carton or Wooden Case
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
- Type: Spiral Heating Element
- Structure: Spiral Heating Element
- Coil Heater: Hot Runner Coil Heater
- Insulation Material: MGO
- Max Sheath Temperature: 700c
- Thermocouple: J or K Type
- Connection Lead: Many Kinds Optional
- Trademark: Hongtai Hot Runner Coil Heater
- Specification: customized
- HS Code: 85168000
Hot runner heaters are made of nickel chrome resistance wire placed inside chrome nickel steel tube filled with MgO powder and compacted for faster and efficient heat transfer. The heaters are annealed to acquire malleability for bending into any shape. Hot runner heaters with built in thermocouple are also available. Hot runner bushes are produced with hot runner heaters of different cross section with inner brass and outer stainless steel cover.
AVAILABLE IN FOLLOWING CROSS SECTION
3.0 x 3.0, 3.30 x 3.30, 3.5 x 3.5, 4 x 4 etc.
4.20 x 2.20, 4.20 x 2.50
Any other cross sections can be manufactures and supplied on request.
1. Standard sizes available with various cross section
2. Various Watt Density options available.
3. Robust Design with Choice of Terminal Exits
4. Available with built in Thermocouple
5. Designed for even heat profile.
6. Precision fit on Hot Runner Nozzles & Manifolds.
7. Highly Non-corrosive.
8. Maximum heat transfer due to more contact area.
9. Advanced Thermal Engineering.
1. Injection moulding machine nozzle
2. Hot Runner Nozzles & Bushings.
3. Packaging machineries
4. Hot runner Injection moulds.
5. Injection & Blow Moulding Machine Nozzles.
6. PET prefrom & Thin wall container Moulds
7. Hot runner Manifolds.
CONNECTION LEADS OPTION
1. PTFE insulated nickel lead protected with thick silicone coated fiberglass sleeve
2. PTFE insulated nickel lead protected with stainless steel metal hose
3. PTFE insulated nickel lead protected with flexible stainless steel metal braid
4. PTFE insulated nickel lead protection
HOW TO ORDER THE RUNNER HEATERS
1. Outer dia of coiled heater: O. D
2. Inner dia of coiled heater: I. D (Or) Outer diameter of nozzle to be heated
3. Connection lead option and lead length
4. Drawing or sample for special type configuration Volts Watts Quantity
7. Type of the thermocouple (J type or K type)
|Sheath Material||Cr Ni-Steel|
|Resistance Wire||Ni Cr 80-20|
|Maximum Sheath Temperature||700°C|
|Die Electrical Strength||800V A/C|
|Insulation||> 5 M W|
|Thermocouple||J type (Standard) or K type|
|Length Tolerance (Straight)||5%|
|Wattage Tolerance||+ 10% (+ 5% Available Upon Request)|
|Resistance Tolerance||+ 10% (+ 5% Available Upon Request)|
|Unheated Length||35mm (Standard)|
|Dimensional Tolerance||Coil I.D + 0.1 to 0.2mm|
|Coil Length + 1mm|