High Quality Pi Heating Film for Shoes
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000PCS /Month|
|Transport Package:||Carton or Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: flexible heater
- Structure Material: Non-Metallic Material
- Heat Transfer Surface: Plate Heat Exchanger
- Film: Polyimide Film
- Features 1: Thin
- Features 3: Masking Printed Circuit Boar
- Heater: Electric Heater
- Certification: RoHS
- Specification: CE ROHS
- HS Code: 85168000
- Principle: Resistance Alloy Wire Heating
- Application: Heater
- Flexible Heater: High Quality Pi Heating Film for Shoes
- Option: Sensitive Adhesive
- Features 2: Conformable
- Features 4: Excellent Electric Insulation
- MOQ: 1 Piece
- Trademark: Hongtai
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
Polyimide is a thin, lightweight organic polymer film which provides excellent tensile strength, tear resistance and dimensional stability. The polyimide heater is ideal for applications requiring low outgassing in a vacuum, or resistance to radiation, fungus and chemicals.
We usually say it is polyimide heaters. This is is very thin, the thickness is about 0.3mm, it is very light, so it is widely used on 3D printer. The normal size for 3D printer are follow.
1, 200*200mm, 12v, 200w
2, 260*290mm, 12v, 145w
3, 200*250mm, 12v, 90w and so on. Any size, any shape can be customize. Please contact with us.
Features of PI Film Heater
1. Light-weight, thin thickness offer faster warm-ups and quicker response.
2. Very flexible offer thermal contact with the Part for maximum heating efficiency.
3. Offered in a virtually unlimited range of shapes, sizes and wattages.
4. Their flat etched foil elements cover more area and transfer heat more efficiently than wire wound designs.
5. On request, temperature distribute in the surface of the heater.
6. Small thermal lag, precision temperature control and fast response.
7. Kapton insulation is dimensionally stable, self-extinguishing, and highly resistant to oils, chemicals, fungus, solvents and radiation.
8. Thermostats and other sensors may be integ rated into the design for accurate control and temperature tracing.
9. PSA is available as an option on heater rated at 1W/cm2 and 2W/cm2. The heater can be mechanically clamped or epoxy mounted by the user.
10. Very safety, realizable and long life.
Excellent physical and electrical properties
Results in thermal stability over a wide temperature range
Transparent polyimide material
Allows inspection of internal details
Resistance of radiation and fungus
Allows it to be used in a wide range of applications