Cartridge heater is a piece of equipment, made of MgO powder or MgO tube, ceramic cap, resistance wire(NiCr2080), High temperature leads, seamless stainless steel sheath(304,321,316,800,840). usually in tube form, that is used in heating applications by way of insertion into metal blocks via a series of drilled holes. Cartridge heaters are manufactured in two basic forms - high density and low density.
High density cartridge heaters are used to heat plastic injection moulds, dies, platens and so forth, whereas low density cartridge heaters are more suitable for packing machinery, heat sealing, labelling machines and hot stamping applications.
Cartridge heater type as follows
- Injection moulding-Internal heating of nozzies
- Hot runner systems-Heating of manifolds
- Packaging industry-Heating of cutting bars
- Packaging industry-Heating of hot stamps
- Laboratories-Heating of analytical equipment
- Medical:Dialysis,sterilization,Blood Analyzer,Nebulizer,Blood/Fluid Warmer,Temperature Therapy
- Telecommunications:Deicing,Enclosure Heater
- Transportation:Oil/Block Heater,Aiecraft Coffee Pot Heaters,
- Food Service:Steamers,Dish Washers,
- Industrial:Packaging Equipment,Hole Punches,Hot Stamp.
How to order
- A. Diameter - see specifications for assistance.
- B. Overall Sheath Length - measured in inches or millimeters from end to end of heater sheath.
- C. Lead Length - specify in mm or Inches.
- D. Termination Type
- E. Voltage - specify.
- F. Wattage - specify.
- G. Special Modifications - specify as required.