Electric Air Finned Tubular Heater
|FOB Price:||US $18 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $18/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Carton, or Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HT-FH004
- Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China(Mainland)
- Power: 3000W(Customized)
- Material: SUS321, SUS304, Ect
- Usage: Air Heating Elements
- Structure Material: Metal Material
- Principle: Heating Resistance Wire Inside Heating
- Specification: CE, ROHS
- HS Code: 85168000
- Type: Electric Heating Tube
- Voltage: 220V(Customized)
- Diameter: 10mm
- Condition: New
- Application: Heater
- Heat Transfer Surface: Tubular Heat Exchanger
- Trademark: Hongtai
- Origin: Yancheng, Jiangsu
1 General introduction
The finned armoured heaters have been developed to satisfy the need of temperature controlled air or gas flows which is present in several
Industrial processes. They are also suitable to keep a closed ambient at a specified temperature. The are designed to be inserted into ventilation ducts or air conditioning plants and are directly flown by the process air or gas. They can also be installed directly inside the ambient to be
Heated since they are suitable to heat static air or gases. These heaters are finned to increase the heat exchange. However, if the heated fluid
Contains particles (which could clog the fins) these heaters cannot be
Used and smooth armoured heaters shall be used in place. The heaters undergo dimensional and electrical controls all along the production
Phase, as required by the company quality control system for the
2 Products and service
1. CE certification;
2. Small orders are accepted;
3. Factory direct sale;
4. Timely delivery;
5. Samples are available.
3 Features of finned tubular heater
1. Machanically-bonded contiuous fin assures excellent heat transfer and helps prevent fin vibration at high air velocities;
2. Several standard formations and mounting bushings available;
3. Standard fin is high temperature painted steel with steel sheath;
4. Optional stainless steel fin with stainless steel or incoloy sheath for corrosion resistance;
5.120v, 220v, 280v, 480v available;
4 Application of finned tubular heater
These heaters are used in the heating of closed areas, in air
Conditioning plants, in the forced ventilation used as part of packaging
Processes and in drying ovens. A proper choice of the construction materials allows to reach fluid operating temperatures up to 120 ~ 200 ° C.
1. Terminal Stud threaded M4 (heaters with 11.2mm diameter sheath) or M3.5 (heaters with 8.2 mm diameter sheath) made of stainless steel
2. Nuts made of stainless steel AISI304.
3. Washer made of stainless steel AISI304.
4. Insulating Bush made of Ceramic Bead.
5. Silicon Sealing suitable for high temperatures.
6. Sheath made of stainless steel 304 or Incoloy 840, particularly suitable for high temperatures.
7. Electric insulation obtained by a high purity MgO powder, suitable for high temperature, with a grains size distribution optimised for this application.
8. Resistive winding spiral made of nickle/chrome 80/20, executed with automatic tools which insure long duration.
9. External fin obtained by wounding a 0.4mm thick ribbon(pitch=5mm) made of stainless steel ANSI 304 (in case of heaters with AISI 304 or Incoloy 804 sheath).
5 When you inquiry, pls secify the following details
1 Heater model, and shape;
2 Wattage and voltage;
3 Usage environmental and max temperature;
4 Material and surface treatment;
5 Diameter and length of tube;
6 The drawing is preferred.
|Construction Diameter||Diameter 8.2mm Stainless steel 304,316L,321&Incoloy sheath|
|Tube Material||Stainless steel 304,316L,321&Incoloy available for your requirements.|
|Diameter Tolerance||Tolerance ±10%|
|Use of Alloys||
Suitable for heater tube AISI 304 in water or humid environment max. temperature up
to 170°C. In air max. 220°C
|Termination||M3.5 or M4 stainless steel screw & nuts|
|Watt Density||Tube watt density of 30 watts sq.in.- suitable for many uses|
|Custom||Custom configurations, lengths, watts, volts available|