High Quality Hot Runner Heating Coils
|FOB Unit Price:||US $25 US $20|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Hot Runner Heating Coils
- Structure Material: Metal Material
- Heat Transfer Surface: Tubular Heat Exchanger
- Thermocouple Type: K J
- Sheath Material: Cr Ni-Steel
- Resistance Wire: Ni Cr 80-20
- Voltage: 800V A/C
- Unheated Length: 35mm (Standard)
- Specification: 220V 350W
- HS Code: 85168000
- Principle: Heating Resistance Wire Inside Heating
- Application: Heater
- Cross Section: 3*3mm, 2.2*4.2mm, 3.5*3.5mm
- MOQ: 3
- Insulation Material: MGO
- Maximum Sheath Temperature: 700°c
- Power: > 5 M W
- Trademark: Hongtai Hot Runner Heating Coils
- Origin: China
Hot runner heaters are made of nickel chrome resistance wire placed inside chrome nickel steel tube filled with MgO powder and compacted for faster and efficient heat transfer. The heaters are annealed to acquire malleability for bending into any shape. Hot runner heaters with built in thermocouple are also available. Hot runner bushes are produced with hot runner heaters of different cross section with inner brass and outer stainless steel cover.
AVAILABLE IN FOLLOWING CROSS SECTION
3.0 x 3.0, 3.30 x 3.30, 3.5 x 3.5, 4 x 4 etc.
4.20 x 2.20, 4.20 x 2.50
Any other cross sections can be manufactures and supplied on request.
1. Standard sizes available with various cross section
2. Various Watt Density options available.
3. Robust Design with Choice of Terminal Exits
4. Available with built in Thermocouple
5. Designed for even heat profile.
6. Precision fit on Hot Runner Nozzles & Manifolds.
7. Highly Non-corrosive.
8. Maximum heat transfer due to more contact area.
9. Advanced Thermal Engineering.
|Sheath Material||Cr Ni-Steel|
|Resistance Wire||Ni Cr 80-20|
|Maximum Sheath Temperature||700°C|
|power||> 5 M W|
|Thermocouple||J type (Standard) or K type|
|Length Tolerance (Straight)||5%|
|Wattage Tolerance||+ 10% ( + 5% Available Upon Request)|
|Resistance Tolerance||+ 10% ( + 5% Available Upon Request)|
|Unheated Length||35mm (Standard)|
|Dimensional Tolerance||Coil I.D + 0.1 to 0.2mm|
|Coil Length + 1mm|