Coil Heater with Thermocouple K
|FOB Price:||US $10-20 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Pieces||US $10-20/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Coil Heater with Thermocouple K
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Brand: Hongtai
- Thermocouple Type: K J
- Sheath Material: Cr Ni-Steel
- Resistance Wire: Ni Cr 80-20
- Voltage: 800V A/C
- Unheated Length: 35mm (Standard)
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
- Type: Coil Heater
- Structure: Coil Heater
- Cross Section: 3*3mm, 2.2*4.2mm, 3.5*3.5mm
- MOQ: 3
- Insulation Material: MGO
- Maximum Sheath Temperature: 700°c
- Power: > 5 M W
- Trademark: Hongtai Coil Heater with Thermocouple K
- Specification: 220V 350W
- HS Code: 85168000
Coil Heater with Thermocouple K are made of nickel chrome resistance wire placed inside chrome nickel steel tube filled with MgO powder and compacted for faster and efficient heat transfer. The heaters are annealed to acquire malleability for bending into any shape. Hot runner heaters with built in thermocouple are also available. Hot runner bushes are produced with hot runner heaters of different cross section with inner brass and outer stainless steel cover.
AVAILABLE IN FOLLOWING CROSS SECTION
3.0 x 3.0, 3.30 x 3.30, 3.5 x 3.5, 4 x 4 etc.
4.20 x 2.20, 4.20 x 2.50
Any other cross sections can be manufactures and supplied on request.
1. Standard sizes available with various cross section
2. Various Watt Density options available.
3. Robust Design with Choice of Terminal Exits
4. Available with built in Thermocouple
5. Designed for even heat profile.
6. Precision fit on Hot Runner Nozzles & Manifolds.
7. Highly Non-corrosive.
8. Maximum heat transfer due to more contact area.
9. Advanced Thermal Engineering.
|Sheath Material||Cr Ni-Steel|
|Resistance Wire||Ni Cr 80-20|
|Maximum Sheath Temperature||700°C|
|power||> 5 M W|
|Thermocouple||J type (Standard) or K type|
|Length Tolerance (Straight)||5%|
|Wattage Tolerance||+ 10% ( + 5% Available Upon Request)|
|Resistance Tolerance||+ 10% ( + 5% Available Upon Request)|
|Unheated Length||35mm (Standard)|
|Dimensional Tolerance||Coil I.D + 0.1 to 0.2mm|
|Coil Length + 1mm|